Featured Not resolved
1.2

BED BUGS!!!!Never go here!!!!

I went in to look for a bed and bought a canopy bed from one of there catalogs. I pre paid them $2000 dollars cash. I picked up the canopy bed from them when it was delivered. After a few days of sleeping in it i started to get bit, and i even saw a bed bug crawling in the canopy.

I called terminex and the guy told me i had a horrible case of bed bugs and they where 6 months mature. There where thousands of them in the box spring and matress. I then had to pay $1000 dollars a room for them to exterminate everything. Plus i had to throw out the bed and pretty much everything that they could possibly get into.

I went in the Las Vegas Furniture Clearence and they pretty much called me a liar and that it was not possible even with all the proof i have. (Pictures, receipts, video, everything! ) nearly $5000 later and i have nothing to show for it.

Please so you dont suffer sont buy anything from LAS VEGAS FURNITURE CLEARENCE!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). lexianhgirly38 is overall dissatisfied with Las Vegas Furniture Clearance Center and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Las Vegas Furniture Clearance Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Las Vegas Furniture Clearance Center to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Las Vegas Furniture Clearance Center?

Comments

Mike_mn

Bed bugs is a very real problem, and it's getting worse.

When they deliver the bed, they usually take away the old mattress & box spring.Bedbugs is a big reason why people order mattresses & Box springs for delivery.

Not too many people can drive them home themselves.

I'm going to be purchasing a mattress & box spring for delivery, and expressed my concern over the old mattresses in the truck.

They cannot garuntee they won't have bedbugs.

It's a queen, so I may tie it on top of the van.Then go back for the boxspring.