Featured Not resolved
1.2

BED BUGS!!!! Never go here!!!!

I went in to look for a bed and bought a canopy bed from one of there catalogs. I pre paid them $2000 dollars cash. I picked up the canopy bed from them when it was delivered. After a few days of sleeping in it i started to get bit, and i even saw a bed bug crawling in the canopy.

I called terminex and the guy told me i had a horrible case of bed bugs and they where 6 months mature. There where thousands of them in the box spring and matress. I then had to pay $1000 dollars a room for them to exterminate everything. Plus i had to throw out the bed and pretty much everything that they could possibly get into.

I went in the Las Vegas Furniture Clearence and they pretty much called me a liar and that it was not possible even with all the proof i have. (Pictures, receipts, video, everything! ) nearly $5000 later and i have nothing to show for it.

Please so you dont suffer sont buy anything from LAS VEGAS FURNITURE CLEARENCE! !!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Mike_mn

Bed bugs is a very real problem, and it's getting worse.

When they deliver the bed, they usually take away the old mattress & box spring. Bedbugs is a big reason why people order mattresses & Box springs for delivery.

Not too many people can drive them home themselves.

I'm going to be purchasing a mattress & box spring for delivery, and expressed my concern over the old mattresses in the truck.

They cannot garuntee they won't have bedbugs.

It's a queen, so I may tie it on top of the van. Then go back for the boxspring.