Las Vegas Furniture Clearance Center - Review about Canopy Bedroom Set from Henderson, Nevada

BED BUGS!!!!Never go here!!!!

I went in to look for a bed and bought a canopy bed from one of there catalogs. I pre paid them $2000 dollars cash. I picked up the canopy bed from them when it was delivered. After a few days of sleeping in it i started to get bit, and i even saw a bed bug crawling in the canopy.

I called terminex and the guy told me i had a horrible case of bed bugs and they where 6 months mature. There where thousands of them in the box spring and matress. I then had to pay $1000 dollars a room for them to exterminate everything. Plus i had to throw out the bed and pretty much everything that they could possibly get into.

I went in the Las Vegas Furniture Clearence and they pretty much called me a liar and that it was not possible even with all the proof i have. (Pictures, receipts, video, everything! ) nearly $5000 later and i have nothing to show for it.

Please so you dont suffer sont buy anything from LAS VEGAS FURNITURE CLEARENCE!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 09 #1109290

Bed bugs is a very real problem, and it's getting worse.
When they deliver the bed, they usually take away the old mattress & box spring. Bedbugs is a big reason why people order mattresses & Box springs for delivery. Not too many people can drive them home themselves.
I'm going to be purchasing a mattress & box spring for delivery, and expressed my concern over the old mattresses in the truck. They cannot garuntee they won't have bedbugs.
It's a queen, so I may tie it on top of the van. Then go back for the boxspring.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Las Vegas Furniture Clearance Center. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Las Vegas Furniture Clearance Center.
Filing a new complaint about